[NFB-Krafters-Korner] purchasing leather supplies for crafting

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:00:52 UTC 2022

i have done some cutting with leather scissors just not the knives. i
found those on amazon too. i will try to look in my order history to
find them and send the link. i have a squeeze punch and the punchers
you use with the mallet. all from amazon.
i love the realeather moccasin kits. i have done several of those for
family and friends.

On 11/28/22, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner