[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class, Knitted Mittens With a Flower Pattern

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:39:29 UTC 2022

Class name, Knitted Mittens With a Flower Pattern

Craft type, needle knitting

Instructor,  <mailto:blindhands at aol.com> Joyce K

Class format, phone

Class dates, Thursday, November 3 and 10

Class time, 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Sign up deadline, October 27

Class description:

We will be Knitting Mittens on two circular needles using Premier Yarns,
Yarn Flowers. This yarn knits up to form flowers and comes in a variety of
shades. Make a matching hat to complete the look.

Skills needed:

Know how to knit, purl, Cast on and off, and decrease stitches. I will teach
how to knit in the round using two circular needles.

Supply list:

*         1 or 2 skeins Premier Yarns Yarn Flowers 108 YDS 3.5 OZ, bulky,
acrylic/wool blend

*         (note, look for sales, sold at many stores)

*         2 pair of size 10 circular knitting needles 16 inch or 24 inches

*         tapestry needle

*          scissors

Sign up here! <https://www.krafterskorner.org/students>