[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitted Christmas Stocking

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:00:47 UTC 2022

Good Morning fellow crafters,

We had an entire community here in northern Colorado burn about six
months ago. As a result, they lost everything--including Christmas
things.

I am participating in a project to knit stockings for two families.

What I need assistance with is finding a knit pattern for christmas stockings.

Can anyone here please share with me? I need to get started on these
because one of them is a large family. The other family would like
specific things like they lost in the blaze.

Warmly,
Yolanda