[NFB-Krafters-Korner] my first mittens

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 20:46:04 UTC 2022

I usually take a length of yarn after I get all my ends hindden  and run it
thru my yarn needle and then put it down from the top and catch the both
thumbs and the make it come out 3" apart and bull it out and tie a bow and
tie it twice so it doesn't come undone.

I believe follks have discouraged the long cords thru the sleeves due to
avoiding accidents.

There are metal mitten clips made in shapes teddy bears, hearts, & other
shapes.

Joyce