[NFB-Krafters-Korner] March Donations

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Apr 1 14:16:56 UTC 2023

March Donations

I love all the participation. This month there was 68 hand crafted items and
18 miscellaneous items donated and 24 volunteer hours recorded. If you're
wondering what some of the items received this month were as follows crafted
items it was hats, scarves, mittens, hearts, The miscellaneous items were
card games. The volunteer hours were   website work, class preparation, and
teaching, and sitting on boards of various groups.

All these items and peoples time was donated to 8 organizations. They were
Crafters Corner, Lions Club Leisure World, Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-Day-Saints, Leisure World, Operation Christmas Child, Mighty Miracle
Foundation, Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, NJ and Blankets for Canada.

If you have any donations to report you can send them to me at

Shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:Shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Also if you have any questions or suggestions for a charity you would like
me to check in to I'd like to hear from you.