[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wind chime

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 12 18:40:41 UTC 2023

Well Shelley, speaking of wind chimes and golf balls, I have a very cool
wind chime that I bought at the Seeing Eye fundraising auction a few years
ago.  I'm sure some crafty soul made it.

It has a large flat metal piece in the shape of a Labrador head.  It has a
wooden wind catcher hanging from a string at the bottom, and the metal piece
is hanging from a long white stick with a golf ball tip, like a cane with a
roly tip.  Also hanging from the cane is a golf ball on a string, which hits
the metal piece when the wind blows.

It's not your run-of-the-mill wind chime.  I think it's great.

Tracy