[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wind chime

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 18:51:43 UTC 2023

I once had a wind chime made from hollow tubes of bamboo, and they mad a
very pleasing sound. You could also use bells, beads, and other odds and
ends of stuff around the house. When my daughter was very little, one of her
favorite play things was a plastic baby wipe box with many metal ends of
frozen orange juice containers. They make a nice sound. I would cover them
in contact paper, find a way to punch a hole and you're off.
Bernice