[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:33:08 UTC 2023

Tami I think I do remember that at Christmas. We did not lose power here in Wisconsin, at least where I grew up but I remember reading about it. I think one of the Christmases that I remember is also weather related. It was in the late 70s. we had so much snow and ice that everything was coded. Ice was kind of like shellac you know! We were out of school for quite a while, but Christmas still came somehow. There were so much snow we could walk up a snowbank to the top of the house, and slide from the roof down!

Ericka Nelson