[NFB-Krafters-Korner] trivia answer

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 18:24:35 UTC 2023

Very cool Bella! I’ve always wanted to learn, but didn’t have the opportunity. Then about 25 years ago, I had a friend who knew, and she attempted to teach me how to knit. It didn’t go so well the first time. But during Covid and YouTube, I had the opportunity to learn the basics or understand the basics for the first time probably. The Scripps help me a lot too. Nobody in my family that still around nits or crushes so I had to go outside the box. I learn better by being taught by one person. I tried going to a class, but I was just confused. That baby hat never materialized that we were supposed to make.

I’ve known some guys that knitted or crocheted. They were of the older generation. They said that they learned in art class in school. Public school. Pretty nifty! They should bring some of that stuff back.

Ericka Nelson