[NFB-Krafters-Korner] why no successful Saturday

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 06:20:31 UTC 2023

hi all. i think it is a great idea to have others do this to take the
burden off one person. maybe we could switch off and have a different
person do this and want to know wednesdays each month. then shelley or
one person wont have to take the bburden on all the time. also it
would give others some input and encourage them to participate.
just a thought

On 12/3/23, Ericka via NFB-Krafters-Korner