[NFB-Krafters-Korner] why no successful Saturday

meow91 at gmail.com meow91 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 15:00:26 UTC 2023

Hi crafters!

I would be happy to send out the Successful Saturday or Want to Know Wednesday emails for a month.

Alternatively, if changing who is responsible for each email every month is too complicated, we could just pick two people for the Successful Saturday email and two people for the Want to Know Wednesday email, and those two people could send out the emails on alternating weeks. I'd be happy to do this as well.

Best,
Sarah