[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 10:43:01 UTC 2023

sadly i am not good at drawing people. also most of my drawings are
not realistic to the point of photo realism. this is probably because
when  i had eyesight, i didnt see details. i alwys drew cartoons or
what i call storybook characters like those in beatrix potter books.
so anthropomorphic animals and such.there was a  point where i did a
few fairly realistic horses but i always had difficulty with symitry.
this has become a bit easier to fix with the method i use to tactilly
draw outlines.
i also paint and i have a horse shape i am going to paint after the new year.
i have a lot of resource material for animals in the form of plastic
statues that are realistic. i get these at michaels and hobby lobby.
one animal i am really good at drawing or painting is fish.
i love to paint tropical fish
and fantasy animals like dragons are fun but i have trouble sometimes
with wings.i have only been drawing tactilly for a few years and i am
sure i will get better with practice.
oh yeah and fruit and veggies are another thing i draw well

On 12/9/23, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner