[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

lana5 at comcast.net lana5 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 10 00:04:37 UTC 2023

I use the information from the book to create outlines using the back stitch or the stem stitch Then I fill it in as best I can in ways to keep the figures from running together. These books are good because they don't have things in front of each other, so that the shapes remain distinct, so it's not quite the same thing as coloring, and yes, if I leave a picture alone for a long time, I have problems reminding myself what and where everything is. I'm trying to find different ways to fill in the outlines so that their shapes will remain clear. the