[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom knitting night before Christmas

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 01:44:48 UTC 2023

Hi Shelley, oh, you just had to find one said this Loomer with a groan, why
couldn't you just leave it alone?
My Loom tool is flying and my looms are spinning as I sit here a looming and
a grinning.
There are hats, scarves and mittens all over the floor, and, what do I hear?
I have to make some more.
My stash is shrinking as I sit here thinking I should have taken up auto
repair!
Happy Crafting to all, and, to all a good night!