[NFB-Krafters-Korner] answers to trivia

jellybeanfarm at gmail.com jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 05:05:44 UTC 2023

Hello:

I apologize for not getting the answers out sooner and not posting new
questions on Tuesday.  I've been having some technical difficulties and have
not always had access to email.

1.	On average how many Americans put up Christmas trees?

a.	65 percent
b.	70 percent
c.	79 percent, answer, This sounds high to  me, but that is the
information I found.
d.	83 percent

2.	How much money does the average person spend on Christmas gifts in
the U.S.?

a.	Between 5 and 6 hundred dollars
b.	Between 6 and 7 hundred dollars
c.	Between 7 and 8 hundred dollars
d.	Between 8 and 9 hundred dollars, answer

3.	What percentage of Americans received  hand made gifts last year?

a.	20 percent
b.	25 percent
c.	27 percent, answer
d.	30 percent