[NFB-Krafters-Korner] successful Saturday

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 18:03:38 UTC 2023

Hi Ericka,
I agree  with you it's family that matters. I am in Assisted Living temperarly so my family will have to come to me. I can't climb there stairs yet  to go to either my Brother's or Sister's houses, which both have lots of stairs  inside and outside.  It is good that you can be with your Grandfather. Take care.
Merry Christmas!
Happy Crafting!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. Johnson