[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 16:17:53 UTC 2023

If you like pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie, you will like this!
Someone, on another list, mentioned that they slice sweet potatoes, add
olive oil and pumpkin spice and bake them.
I was going to try the same, accept use the air frier to cook them.
I tried slicing the potatoes, like  I do my baby potatoes, but they were as
hard as a rock.
I put them in the micro wave for 2 minutes and that did not help, any.
I ended up micro waving them, scooping out the potato, adding some butter
and pumpkin spice and micro waving it for another minute.
It was yummy for 2 people!
I made part with and part with out the pumpking spice, since we had never
had it, before.  We both like the pumpkin spice!

Terry