[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Do you like to help others?

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed Feb 1 14:39:13 UTC 2023

Our charity project is for all members and non-members. Every last Monday of
the month I try to get a guest speaker to share a new charity with us. This
event is open to everyone. All you need to do is call 667-770-1685 access
code 614370 and join in on crafting for that charity. You can craft for that
charity or make for any charity of your choice that is local to you and
report your donation to me. Also Crafters Corner offers a Caring and sharing
class for the members. This is a phone combo email class. In this class we
learn more about the charity, learn how to make some sort of item for the
charity and share patterns. Also lately many of us have been spending time
crafting for the charities on our Friday night chats that are open to both
members and non-members. This is a place to ask questions about crafting and
to get to no one and other and build friendships. So weather you are a
member or non-member there are ways for you to participate in helping out
others and you can report to me what you craft and how many items you make,
what you purchase and the amount, and the name of the charity you give to.
Also if you donate your time helping out a charity please share that as
well. It's very simple just drop me an email at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  with the above information the more hands
that help the bigger difference we can see that our group is making.

Did you know oshibana is creating pictures out of dried flowers