[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Color identifier accuracy

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:19:25 UTC 2023

When I had a rehab councelor coming to my house after I lost my sight she
brought her favorite new toy from Convention a color identifier.  I pulled a
green pepper out of the refrigerator and she had the identifier tell us what
color it was...  "black" it said.  So I asked my daughter if it was a bright
green or a deep dark green on this pepper, she said it was a bright green.
I decided there and then the item was not worth purchasing as it wasn't
accurate.

Dixie
@-> + <-@