[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Question for the quilters!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 00:57:28 UTC 2023

I have hand quilted  a few by feel & touch.  Depending on the pattern used
ones that have straight lines I have machine quilted.

I have used quarter inch quilters tape to give me  a guide.  I have also
used a zipper foot to quilt in the ditch.  As I said the type of quilt
pattern depends on what to use.

I have looked into sending it out to a long arm quilter, but depending how
busy they are will be a desiding factor, too.

Joyce