[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:23:05 UTC 2023

I  barrowed a Color Detector from a friend at Convention and we were foiling around with it and it said that my Black Lab Guide Dog was Green. We tried it several times and each time it said that he was Green. We laughed so much.  That was over 23 years ago.
Heppy Knitting!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. Johnson