[NFB-Krafters-Korner] February 28 last day to sign up

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:00:35 UTC 2023

Tuesday the 28th is the last day to sign up for the wave dish cloth
presentation which will meet on March 9 at 8:00.

This is one of my favorite textures for a dish cloth. It is a bit deceptive
in that the stitches are easy, but if you don't keep your rows strait, it
won't look right. I usually preach be creative and make up your own rules,
but you definitely need a way to keep track of your rows. There are only 4
rows to the pattern.

My friend says that this pattern can be quite striking with variegated yarn,
but you certainly could use a solid if you like. So, bring your cotton yarn
for a dishcloth.

You will need size 6 or 7 needles, and scissors and needle to berry the
ends.

You will need to know how to cast on, knit, purl, and bind off.

Doubling the thickness would make a very workable thickness for a pot
holder.

Hope to see you on March 9th after Jeopardy.

Bernice