[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Mighty Miracle Foundation

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Tue Feb 28 15:10:49 UTC 2023

I'd like to thank those of you who came out last night to listen to our
guest speaker from the Mighty Miracle Foundation. Her story of the birth of
her son was very touching. The Mighty Miracle Foundation provides support
and information to parents who have baby in the nicu units. We learned that
we can craft octopuses, bonding hearts and G tube covers. Instructions to
make all of these items can be found on their website
<http://www.mightymiraclesfoundation.org> www.mightymiraclesfoundation.org

If you need any help getting the patterns let me know by writing me at
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net> shelleyschuett at telus.net

If you make any items for this charity they can be mailed to:

Mighty Miracles Foundation

1212 Se Hampden Rd.

Bartlesville,OK 74006