[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Looking for Shadow Cable hat pattern

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 13:02:04 UTC 2023

Lovette,

Shadow cable appears to be the cable pattern name, and/or the style of knitting pattern called illusion knitting.  here is information and some patterns that might match your pattern, or maybe help you out.

Shadow Knitting with Sweet Roll yarn
What is illusion knitting information
https://knitmuch.com/shadow-knitting-with-sweet-roll-yarn/

Illusion Knitting
http://www.woollythoughts.com/illusions.html

Soft Cable Free Hat Knitting Pattern | FaveCrafts.com
By Bernat
https://www.favecrafts.com/Knit-Hat-Patterns/Soft-Cable-Free-Hat-Knitting-Pattern

Bernat Cozy Cable Knit Hat Pattern | Yarnspirations
Looks like it is a kit.  Buy the yarn and get the pattern.
https://www.yarnspirations.com/bernat-cozy-cable-knit-hat/BRK0116-012426M.html

Shadow Cable Stitch Pattern
https://customfit.amyherzogdesigns.com/stitches/34

Bernat Shadow Cable Baby Blanket Pattern | Yarnspirations
https://www.yarnspirations.com/bernat-shadow-cable-baby-blanket/BRK0202-008335M.html