[NFB-Krafters-Korner] draw string question

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:18:50 UTC 2023

As I said before on this list, I think, I am making soap sacks with draw
strings. I called my local craft store and they made 2 suggestions for
material for the draw string. The 2 materials suggested are cotton twine,
and rat tail. Does anybody have experience with either of these materials,
or do you have another suggestion. I don't want to use a knitted or
crocheted string, because they would stretch. What do you think?

Bernice