[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Pop Up Classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 01:27:30 UTC 2023

Please be aware that "Pop Up Classes are given by a teacher, promoted by a
teacher and cannot be signed up on the website.    The teacher decides to do
a "Pop Up Class and posts it to the list.  The teacher is doing this class
within 2 or 3 weeks.  The teacher is responsible for collecting  the
students attending the class information, names thru the teacher's email.
A Pop Up Class may or not be posted to the calendar

and made to be done not the way regular classes are done.  You can not sign
up for this class on the website.  Please correct me here, but I don't
believe you have to clear the class thru Tammy as calendar has present month
and next month's classes posted.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>