[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Some answers regarding on your opinions

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 22:49:48 UTC 2023

I have majority  of folks requesting normal size pony beads.  It is about
folks asking for pink or gray bunnies.]actually a bit more pink bunnies]

I will let the bunny out of the bag.  Those who order the kits from me will
get a "Special" surprise included in with their kits.

Unless more people are interested in trying the mini size beads, I probably
will only order the regular size pony beads. I may give folks a choice of 2
bunnies- 1 each of each color or 2 bunnies you pick pink or gray and 2
chicks.  price of kits will be posted by Feb. 1st

Don't forget those who order kits thru me  will get a "Special Easter gift"!

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg