[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Organizing fabric.

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 12:47:45 UTC 2023

If you store it in a suitcase or a box, plastic grocery bags should work. If you fold pieces so they are similar size, they will stack better. You can label with stickers on the bag, but if it is all wrinkled up, they will be hard to find. Solid colors are pretty easy to label, but prints may need more description, thus a larger label, a 4-6 or 5-8 card inside the bag works. If some of the pieces are wrinkled, try rolling them unless you are motivated to press them. Glad to have you back in Idaho!
Cheers,
Ramona