[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Organizing fabric.

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 22:59:22 UTC 2023

i use the zip loc bag method for fabric that will fit and reusable
shopping bags for larger amounts. then i pin a label to the fabric. i
sort by occasion if there is one such as christmas or easter and group
those together. then i group by color for the solids and other prints.
i have been making shirts and had a lot of fabric to organize for
that. sometimes i get the cardboard from the fabric store that holds
the bolt and keep the fabric around that because it stays nice and
neat that way.
 they usually are quite willing to give you empty bolt cardboard if you ask.
i have way too much fabric

On 1/28/23, Yolanda Thompson via NFB-Krafters-Korner