[NFB-Krafters-Korner] How did we do compared to last year?

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Jul 1 14:31:58 UTC 2023

How did we do compared to last year?

For those of you who are interested in how our numbers faired to what we
accomplished last year.

People participating last year 18 this year 16

Organizations helped last year 42 this year 62

Handcrafted items last year 1486 this year 2117

Miscellaneous last year 1705 this year 1914

Volunteer hours last year 377 this year 921

Monetary donations last year $116 this year $820

As you can see our numbers were up across the board and I know others are
doing awesome work, but haven't reported in. I hope that this year you will
take the time to report to me so we can continue to see our numbers grow.

Write me at:

shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

with any questions or items you would like me to know about.

Together lets keep making a difference in the lives of others.