[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:10:05 UTC 2023

Good luck! Does sound cool except I don’t like dangling stuff. Instead of yellow using gold yarn would be cool. We’re having our corn beef and cabbage today because this weekend is my grandma’s funeral. Will be gone tomorrow and Saturday. Today is my grandpa‘s 97th birthday. I Have a great one all!

Ericka Nelson