[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Mary Kindrick mkindrick at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 17 03:09:47 UTC 2023

Henry,

How interesting that you are related to Sir James Barry. Like almost everyone else, I fell in love with ‘Peter Pan’. Do you write stories?  If so, what is your genre?  I would love to read some of your writings.

I have always loved learning about English history.  I have read several series about naval officers from Cornwall.

Hope you , Terry and Sophie have a great weekend.

Mary K.