[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Invitation

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:53:00 UTC 2023

ALL are invited to participate in the Craft Hangout on Friday, March 24.
The call starts at 5:30P.M. ET and ends when we run out of things to chat
about.  Hahahaha!  That means, pop in when you want, stay as long as your
schedule allows and feel free to sneak out when you need. We chat about
what we are currently working on, whether it is for sharing or gifting, and
much much more. This Friday, I will be running late because of our state
NFB convention, but I will join when I get back home.

Here is the call in information:

Dial:  667.770.1685

Access code: 614370#

Happy Crafting!