[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Trivia Tuesday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 17:21:00 UTC 2023

I will try to remember all the questions. There are 10 correct?

In no particular order, my answers are:

1962 for monster mash
All hallows eve is the original name for Halloween
They made lanterns out of things like turnips to ward off evil spirits
It was the Irish they brought it over to America
Trick-or-treating in the states started in the 30s maybe?
Black and orange are the general colors of Halloween
I can’t think of any more answers to the questions because I can’t remember anymore!

Ericka Nelson