[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Trivia Tuesday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 00:07:49 UTC 2023

I don’t recall having something on our altar like that. It’s very simple what’s on the altar. I’ll have to ask Pastor for sure but I don’t recall even learning about that in catechism I mean confirmation stuff I know there’s a list of deceased in the office. Every year people submit List of relatives that we honor on all saints.

I guess one of my questions, and don’t think I am making fun of any faith, but why do Mormons pray for dead people? Are they already in gods hands? Just curious.

Ericka Nelson

> On Nov 1, 2023, at 7:03 PM, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> In the Christian Faith, we have the Book of the Dead placed on the Alter and the names of relatives are listed in it.
> I don't even believe in that palm reading or call 1-800 psychic stuff either, or some Gypsy reading tea leaves or looking into a crystal ball.

>>> 4.    Which story originated the Headless Horseman?
>>> 5.    Where did real mummies originate?
>>> 6.    When was the Halloween song Monster Mash first recorded?
>>> 7.    What are the Halloween colors?
>>> 8.    What is another name for Halloween?
>>> 9.    Who brought the Halloween tradition to the United States?
>>> 10.    Before jack-o'-lanterns were carved as pumpkins, what other root
>>> vegetable was commonly used

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or
>>> get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/hosb
>>> o
>>> rnejr%
>>> 40gmail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/dotw
>>> r