[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Create, Chat, Charity, Christmas

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 03:08:30 UTC 2023

Tomorrow, Friday, November 10, everyone is invited to join me and friends to
circle up around our virtual table.  This creative session starts at
5:30P.M. Eastern Time.  Bring a project to work on if you want.  If you have
questions, you can bring those.  If you just want to kick back in your
favorite spot and hangout with some craft loving folks, this will be the
place for you.

If you look up at the clock and it is past the start time, please feel free
to jump in and join us.  We go for several hours.

Dial: 667.770.1685
Access code: 614370#

Please remember to take turns and let everyone have a chance to speak.

Thanks!
Tammy

We are beautifully and wonderfully made!