[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Off topic but would appreciate some help

jordanj229 at verizon.net jordanj229 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 10 18:15:48 UTC 2023

Hello all blind crafters

This is Joanne Jordan here. I am finally learning how to use my elbraille
40. However, when I turn the unit on, the Braille display does not go on. I
contacted Vispero who said that they think the battery needs to be replaced,
but they can't fix it because they don't sell ElBrailles anymore and they
can't get the parts. They suggested that I contact Alitagroup which I have,
but I have not heard from them yet.

Does anyone know where I can send it in the United States to get the battery
replaced? It runs fine, except that the Braille display does not go on. I
have charged both units. I think I have the Braille display docked
correctly.

Thanks for any help!

Joanne Jordan