[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

lana5 at comcast.net lana5 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 15 14:51:17 UTC 2023

I try to keep my floss in those little floss-away bags with lables on the inside. Put then on the outside, and they will fall off. Also, the bags eventually start splitting at the bottom, so it isn't the best solution.
I have a Colorino, which gives really strange readings, The texture of the skeins makes for inaccurate results. I also sometimes need to call Be My Eyes.
I try to use as few colors as possible. Varigated floss helps.