[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

jellybeanfarm at gmail.com jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 17:45:21 UTC 2023

Terry:

The bags can also go on a hanger, so you could hang these in a closet.  I
just hang them on over the door hooks.  I think each bag holds 6 pairs of
shoes, so 12 skeins of yarn will go in each bag.  I do have more than one or
partial skeins in a few of the compartments.  I still have to use plastic
boxes because there is too much yarn.

I hung my knitting looms on the wall so they are easy to find.  I was so
tired of digging through boxes and always finding what I needed on the very
bottom.

Nella