[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Nov 25 19:34:00 UTC 2023

I was successful this week in getting some dishcloths finished that a friend
ordered from me, but still have some other orders to fill. I also had a fun
day volunteering for Blankets for Canada this week, but I think I over did
it and was doing to much standing and lifting because for the last couple of
days I have had a very sore hip. Resting today and trying to get Roger to
wait on me.  Hahah I know good luck with that.

Did you know braille drawings are a great method of learning and practicing
braille