[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

Debbie debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 26 02:23:04 UTC 2023

Shelley,
You are doing a great job on getting the orders for the people there who
wanted dishcloths from  you. You also did some great work with the people at
the Blankets for Canada work day Thursday. I'm sorry you over did it and
messed up your hip, but I'll be praying for you. When you told us about how
many blankets you guys collected it was great. Many people will be blessed
with those blankets.
Take it easy and make that hip feel better soon.

Debbie Killian