[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Have you reported in this month?

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Tue Nov 28 14:27:40 UTC 2023

It's already almost the end of the month and that means it's time for me to
stop crafting and work on our charity numbers forNovember. So if you haven't
reported yet write me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Let me know what you have donated and the number of each item you have
donated, if you bought them or made them and to what charity or charities
you gave to. Don't forget that if you volunteer your time working to help
out a charity that is counted as well.   Also I'd like to take this chance
to remind everyone that this is open to everyone, so if you wish to learn
more just pop into one of our Friday night chats or the last Monday of the
month To join us to hear about which charity I will be sharing with you.

Did you know one person can make a difference and that person is you.