[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Urple winterwear

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 02:36:14 UTC 2023

Yeah, you’re sure right with the thermals at all! A LEXA just told me it is 17° here in southern Wisconsin and that’s not considering the windchill. Thank goodness tomorrow it will be warmer. By Thursday our snow will have melted at least off the driveway. I refused to shovel. If it’s going to be 45 by Friday, I’m going to let God shovel.

Take care and have a great tomorrow. I’m going to do some last-minute Christmas shopping and get the stuff from Walmart that we keep forgetting to buy like paper towels.

Ericka Nelson