[NFB-Krafters-Korner] looking for help

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 18:06:07 UTC 2023

Would you be interested in becoming more involved and helping Krafters
Korner??  Do you read most of the emails on our list?

I am seeking a few folks to Help host Monday Night Chats.

I have gotten a lot of my ideas from emails on the list.  Folks mention
topics, etc.  Easy  simple crafts around the Holidays

.  If you like to explore the internet, I have a job for you!

Remember Jill's trivia contests?  Well you can find questions and answers on
the internet or Alexa.

Look up topics mention oin emails.

Who would be willing to help out and host Monday Night chats?    I am not
asking for someone to do all Mondays, but some of them. You can pick and
choose.

Please contact me off list.

blindhannds at AOL.com <mailto:blindhannds at AOL.com>

Remember Krafters Korner is for everyone and Everyone makes Krafters Korner
what it is.

Joyce Kane

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop