[NFB-Krafters-Korner] hand crafted gifts

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 22:33:01 UTC 2023

Will you please tell me what size beads you want to store?  I ask as I have
storage plastic large  slide out containers that I store my spools of
embroidery machine spools if nspools..  I need to sort thru abnd toss sonme
to store?

I ask as I have some plastic containers that  holds like 48 spools of
thread.
  I need to get rid some  of the brand of threads that I don't use.

I want to say that it has 24 cubbies on each side.  Each measures about 3.5
by 2.5 and maybe 2inches deep.Each side slides outinndependently.  So you
flip it over to get to the other side.

The threads I have & use on my
 Machine I have labeled by numbered with a barcode scabnner and I have 16 of
these cobntaibners and I keep adding more.

KJoyce -----Original Message-----