[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Check this out on Amazon

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 16:57:12 UTC 2024

oh yeah those little tiny buggers are the worst. and sometimes they claim
to be a certain size but not all the beads are uniform. e beads come to
mind here.....
i had also purchased this kit from bead smith that had mini tools and a
handy little ad scoop inside.
i dont know about anyone else but i have difficulty with those tiny seed
beads