[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Keeping my place in a long lace row

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 16:21:37 UTC 2024

Good Morning Katheryn, these are all good and useful ideas. I too learned
braille at a somewhat later age. I felt at first like "Oh, I am too old or
too stupid to learn this stuff," but, let me tell you folks that you are
never too old or stupid to learn anything.
I try to learn something new every day because "A brain is a terrible thing
to waste."