[NFB-Krafters-Korner] looking for a project

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 12:33:22 UTC 2024

Hi fellow crafters,

A couple of years ago, I found this really cool wooden basket that folds
down into a cutting board. It is so cool. You pull up the handle and it
brings the sides of the basket up. It is made from a single piece of wood,
and the creator of these baskets makes them in many shapes. By the time I
decided to buy one, he had soldout of the ones that are shaped liked maple
leaves. I trusted him to mail me one, and he did. I decided to put it out on
my dining table, but I would like to fill it with something decorative.

Does anybody have patterns to hand make 3 dimensional flowers either out of
knitting, plastic canvas, or beads?

Bernice