[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Use your talent to volunteer for the marketing committee

debbie7515 at bellsouth.net debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 29 18:58:53 UTC 2024

Hello,

I would like to encourage you to help us tell people what Krafters korner is
all about and about the classes we offer.

Weather your talents are talking, writing or just getting the word out to
other blind and visually impaired people as well as rehab teachers and other
teachers working with blind and visually impaired people. I need someone to
draft a letter and email it to me that we could use to put in newsletters,
magazines and other circulars. Also if you know of any newsletters,
magazines or circulars that we could put articles in please email their name
and contact info to me.another thing that the marketing committee  is
needing is someone to make phone calls. This would be to find out what
states within the NFB, ACB and other blind related groups have newsletters
that we could submit our articles in. these are just a few ways for us to
get the word out to others about our group.

I'm looking for any suggestions in ways of helping promote Krafters Korner.
If you have any suggestions or if you would like to be part of the marketing
committee please email me  at

Debbie7515 at bellsou.net <mailto:Debbie7515 at bellsou.net>

Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to working with you.

Debbie Killian