[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Getting dates for classes and classes you would like to see taught

debbie7515 at bellsouth.net debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 29 19:12:45 UTC 2024

Hello,

If you want to teach a class you will need to schedule a date. To get a date
for your class please send email to Debbie Killian and Joyce Kain. See below
for their email addresses.

If you want to teach a class and need help please let us know and we will be
able to help you.

If you would like to see a class taught please share that with us too. We
are looking for new classes to be taught as well as new teachers to teach
those classes. If you do not want to teach a class but have a class you
would like for us to consider please send us an email to let us know.

With all of us working together we can make Krafters Korner a success and
make a big difference.

 I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Debbie7515 at bellsouth.net <mailto:Debbie7515 at bellsouth.net>

blindhands at aol.com <mailto:blindhands at aol.com>

thanks so much.

Debbie Killian